Are you planning to sell your home ? It is important to ensure all plumbing in your home is working at 100% standards, no taps are dripping, toilet seats aren’t loose or there isn’t any high water pressure or blocked drains before the pre-sale building inspection.
What will the inspector check?
– All taps ensuring there is not any leaks
– Toilets are all in working condition
– Tiling is compliant
– Water pressure
– Roofing and guttering
– Hot Water System
– Gas outlets
– Certified renovations
What can you do prior to sale?
- Fix the leaks prior to sale
- Only use licensed trades.
- Divert water away from the house.
- Maintain your gutter systems.
- Obtain compliance certificates from renovation works.
Peace of Mind
To ensure your property will not be de-valued due to any faulty plumbing it is always recommended to complete a spot check prior to sale before the pre-sale building inspection date. All agents recommend an independent inspector to assess the home and you would not want the buyer turned away because of uncompliant plumbing works.