- How Do Plumber Unclog A Drain?
- If you see or hear your toilet bubbling
- Water backs up to your sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Water is coming out from beneath your commode
- Water is slow to drain from your sink, bathtub, shower, or commode
- Bad odor coming from drains
- Puddles of water on the floor near the sink, bathtub, shower, commode, or laundry area.
- Water coming out of a clean-out. See more here.
For the toughest of clogs, a plumber may use a hydro jet. This tool sends pressured water through pipes to break down drain build-up. This tool is often faster and more efficient than a typical drain snake. Hydro jets get rid of the clog, but they’re also effective for cleaning drains. See here for information about What Should I Do About A Burst Pipe in Arncliffe, NSW?